It is very common, especially in the community that does not have as much technological knowledge, to confuse a tablet and an iPad. In fact, for many people, at first glance, they are apparently the same devices. But nothing is further from the truth, since iPads are manufactured exclusively by the American company Appel. Instead there are a multitude of companies and brands that manufacture tablets, such as the well-known Samsung. iPad vs android tablet with features
There are many other differences between an iPad and a tablet. Stay and discover them all and become an expert on this type of portable device.
Tablet vs iPad
Main differences :
- Tablets are made by any company, while iPads can only be made by Apple.
- IPads have only the iOS system of the Apple company, while tablets can have from the Android system, to Joojooo (based on Linux).
- Tablets in general can have almost any type of application installed (at least on Android), while iPads cannot, they can only have applications from the iStore in their repertoire.
- IPads that have more storage capacity (up to 256 GB), while tablets have an average of 4 GB, and sometimes extension memories are integrated.
- Unlike tablets, iPads do not have USB or HDMI ports. If necessary, adapters must be purchased.
It is a laptop, or rather a handheld device that meets the attributes of a common PC. These are manufactured by the vast majority of smartphone and desktop computer companies around the world.
In addition to being one of the favorite products of adolescents and young adults for its perfect combination between a computer and a touch phone at your fingertips. Now we will introduce you to some of the most prominent features.
The best tablets: the best sellers
Next, we show you the 5 best-selling tablets on the Internet. Because if they are the ones that are bought the most online, is it for something not?
- 10.1 inch IPS FullHD touch screen with 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution and Eye-Care mode.
- Metal body, elegant design, 460g, 7.8mm narrow frame.
- 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (not included) and long battery life with 5100 mAh.
- Modern look with metallic surface / Slim, balanced design with greater vision / Practical, entertainment-focused design
- Quad stereo sound / Impressive screen / Bigger battery / Improved performance
- Multi Device Experience / Samsung Kids / Premium Associations
- 【A new generation of tabs】 Android Tablet Mate8 has the latest version of Android 10 and is certified by GMS, equipped for your family’s needs with profiles of …
- 【Supports dual-band WiFi technology】 AUZMAI Mate8 tablet can simultaneously receive 2.4G and 5G frequency band signals for higher speed, higher latency …
- 【Fun on the go】 6000 mAh battery can effortlessly help you watch movies, play games and surf. With a battery life of up to 8 hours, you can carry your …
- [Android 10.0 System]: The Tablet is equipped with the latest Android 10.0 operating system, which is certified by Google GMS that can optimize the compatibility of the software and the …
- [Excellent CPU + Memory]: It has a stable Allwinner A133 Quad-Core 1.6GHz processor, which greatly improves the fluidity of the game; 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage space and slot …
- [5G Dual Band WiFi]: The Tablet supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, providing a faster network and longer WiFi connection distance, which can avoid …
- 10.4 “screen, 2000 x 1200 pixels FullHD.
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of expandable storage with microSD up to 512GB
- 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera, Dolby Atmos two speaker system
They usually have the Android operating system, but it will depend on the manufacturer in question, it is worth mentioning that the size does not usually exceed 12 inches, and this is because it must maintain its practical and distinctive character for users.
Another of its basic features is a touch screen ( touch ) facilitating the movement of people through the options of the device, and also usually carry a (mini keyboard) physical keyboard, but not in all cases because it depends on the brand and model.
It is also important to note that the use of tablets is very varied. They can be used for both academic, professional or entertainment activities, although the first and last are the most frequent options.
What is an iPad? iPad vs android tablet with features
An iPad is a recognized portable device from the leading technology company Apple. From the date of their launch in 2010 to the present day, iPads have enjoyed great popularity among technology consumers, gaining the appreciation of an entire community that revolves around the brand and gaining new followers loyal to the brand of the Apple.
Although it precedes the tablet, it shares almost all its characteristics, unlike a few more technical aspects and typical of the brand itself. But in general terms (and although it has a similar structure) it should not be considered a type of tablet.
The best iPads: the best sellers iPad vs android tablet with features
Everything and that these devices are manufactured by the same company, there are different models. Next, we show you the 5 best-selling iPads on the Internet. Because if they are the ones that are bought the most online, is it for something not?
- Spectacular 10.2-inch Retina display
- A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Compatibility with Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone technology and wide color gamut (P3)
- A14 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID to securely authenticate and use Apple Pay
- Apple M1 chip that takes performance to another level
- TrueDepth camera system with front ultra-wide angle and Centered Framing
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion technology, True Tone and wide color gamut (P3)
- Apple M1 chip that takes performance to another level
- TrueDepth camera system with ultra wide angle and Centered Framing
- 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display with ProMotion technology, True Tone and wide color gamut (P3)
Features of an iPad
Its main characteristic is that it has the integrated iOS operating system, and that consequently another cannot be installed on the device (otherwise than on tablets) in addition to the fact that this software has its own brand applications.
It is usually larger than common tablets, although there are also smaller and more compact models. In addition, the iPad has more storage capacity than any other tablet model on the market.
Its security system is stronger, but its operating system restricts the use of various applications, since it only accepts those of the Apple company in its repertoire.